The following are a list of naming right and sponsorship opportunities for the Lompoc Community Track & Field.
Name on Scoreboard $100,000
Showcase your company/business name on the Stadium scoreboard.
There are two side panels available.
Memorial Flagpole Not Available
Memorial sponsor plaque at the base of the Flagpole.
Sponsored by Rotary Club of Lompoc.
Naming Rights for Track and Field Venue $20,000
Every time athletes compete in your track and field venue,
your name will be recognized as the event sponsor, for example, the John Smith Triple Jump.
Naming rights will be recognized on a Pillar under the Stadium Scoreboard.
Naming opportunities exist for:
Pillars of the Community $2,500 and above
Prominent donor recognition on Pillars lining the updated Stadium entrance.
Foundation of the Community Donor Walkway
Commemorate your family, athlete, business, or a loved one with an engraved brick
in the updated Stadium entry walkway.
4" x 8" x 2.25" Brick $150
8" x 8" x 2.25" Brick $250
12" x 12" x 2.25" Brick $500
12” x 24” x 2.25” (2 Bricks) $1,000
Laser engraving of name included, add $10 for clip art/custom logo.
Donors giving $5,000 and above will receive:
- Recognition in football programs for the 2019 Lompoc and Cabrillo Football Season.
- Recognition on electronic scoreboard scrolling display during Lompoc and Cabrillo home football games.
- Invitation to VIP reception and celebration at conclusion of the campaign.
Donors giving $2,500 and above will receive:
- Name recognition on Pillars of the Community at entrance to Huyck Stadium.
- Recognition in the Lompoc Record.
- Invitation to Ribbon Cutting and reception.
To inquire about sponsorship and naming opportunities or with any other questions, call (805) 736-5985, or email email@example.com.